Saturday, April 19, 2014

Another step closer....

As of Monday, April 14, 2014, all of my documents have been submitted.  They are on their way, to Abu Dhabi, to commence immigration processing.  :-)   So, I have ONE more thing checked off of my list.

However, I still have TONS to do.  I'm in the process of selling my furniture.  For some reason, I'm procrastinating about getting rid of extra items.  My mom says I'm a pack rat and a clothes horse.  This may, or may not, be true. I'll plead the 5th.

Whatever I'm not able to sell, I'll be donating to a women's shelter.  So, I'll probably be donating a lot of clothes and household items.  It's hard to decide, as far as clothes, what to keep...
I know the weather is very different... But, I do plan on doing a lot of traveling.  Therefore, I will eventually, need winter things.

There's so many things to consider... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers...  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment